Friday, November 20, 2009

Free!


Free: The Future of Radical Price is a book by Chris Anderson.
And guess what, you can now download the audiobook for FREE from wired. Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
This blog post is taking the place of my kotaku one for the week
due to sheer epicness. I was linked to the article on Wired, which you can find here, off of another blog, JrockNYC. Even if you arn't into jrock, or don't even know what it is, I encourage you to check out his blog. Go, who owns the blog, is an excellent writer and posts tons of great content spanning all sorts of entertainment.


But back onto Free. The book was brought up in class once or twice and it's sat at the back of my mind for a while. Once I saw this link, I knew that I wanted to check it out. After listening to the prologue, I new I had to listen to the rest. I am currently half way through the book and enjoying every minute of it. It is a great listen and if you haven't read it yet I suggest you hit up the link and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment